Field reservations are accepted by the City of Rogers Parks & Recreation Department, located at the Rogers Activity Center (ice arena). Inquiries regarding availability may be made by phone. Temporary phone reservations will be honored up to three (3) days. If after three days, payment has not been made or the reservation form completed, the reservation will be canceled. (The exception to this policy is if end-of-season billing has been approved by the City Facilities Manager.) The City of Rogers reserves the right to refuse field reservation for any activity it feels is not in the best interest of the City.
- Individuals and groups with questions about facilities may contact:
- Groups and individuals must file and sign a completed Reservation Form. Reservation requests will be accepted starting February 1st.
- Rogers Parks & Recreation will approve all reservation requests in conjunction with the Community Education facilities manager.
- City programs will have priority over all reservation requests, followed by the School District and Youth Athletic Organizations.
- No fields will be reserved to any person under the age of 18.
- Community Education and/or Rogers Park & Rec Dept. will notify reservation applicants of their request status (approval/denial) electronically by email. Field permit #s will be issued upon approvals and given to applicant. Bring this permit with you to the fields.
- Fees must be paid to: Community Education per invoices, as well as, a separate payment to City of Rogers per single/tournament request or invoice for seasonal organizations.
- Refunds will be granted only for reservations cancelled with at least 10 days’ notice from the approved use date.
- Field Lighting: Lights for fields use will begin after sunset and will be turned on/off at the time requested on the Field Reservation Form.
- Any user group wishing to sell admission and/or concessions must make arrangements through the Park & Recreation Dept. beforehand.
- Users of City grounds/facilities are responsible for the supervision of areas in use. Any damages deemed beyond normal wear will be assessed and the user billed accordingly.
- Users must provide evidence of insurance for liability and property damage if the facility and/or playfields are rented for private or commercial use purposes.
- IF THE ORGANIZATION IS REQUESTING BEER SALES OR OUTSIDE CONCESSIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE PARK & REC AT 763-428-1033.
- Users should contact the Park & Recreation Dept. at least 24 hours prior to the approved usage time/date in order to confirm usage and/or review any specific needs. This only applies to camps and/or tournaments.
Permits for athletic fields will be considered by the following groups:
- Rogers resident groups (50% of group must be Rogers Residents)
- Businesses, churches, and schools located within Rogers
- Rogers non-profit civic organizations
- Additional fees may apply for refuse, damages, etc.
All leagues or organizations must complete a reservation form to use the fields and pay a fee based on the schedule noted elsewhere. Refunds will be issued if the City of Rogers Parks & Recreation Department is notified 10 days prior to the reservation date. There is a $5.00 administrative fee for all refunds.