Fire Department Fire Department
Rogers Fire Department employs a Fire Chief, Fire Inspector and 39 paid-on call firefighters. The Fire Department provides fire suppression, emergency medical services, responds to hazard material accidents, automobile extrication, confined-space events, and responds to ice/water emergencies. The Fire Department is responsible for fire code compliance, fire prevention, preventing fires by inspecting commercial/industrial buildings, emergency management operations, and maintaining an ISO Class 3 rating.
Station 1: 21201 Memorial Drive, Rogers, MN 55374
Station 2: 22350 South Diamond Lake Road, Rogers, MN 55374
Fire Inspection Permits are required for the following projects:
- Installation of a new fire suppression system
- Modification of an existing fire suppression system
- Installation of a new fire alarm control panel
- Replacement of an existing fire alarm control panel
- Installation of above ground storage tanks
A permit is not required but a fire inspection needs to be scheduled for new businesses or a change in occupancy of an existing business. Inspections can be scheduled by contacting the Fire Department at 763-428-3500.
Download Fire Inspection Permit. You can submit by mail with a check or drop off at City Hall.
Burning Permits are required for the following:
- when the fire is more than 3 feet high and 3 feet in diameter.
- when the ground is not completely covered by a minimum of 3 inches of snow.
- when the fire is not contained in either an approved burner or in a cooking or heating device such as charcoal grill or camp stove.
See the definition of a recreational fire.
Download the burning permit application.
The Rogers Fire Department will be conducting annual fire inspections of area businesses under the City's new commercial inspection program. Fire inspections are designed to help businesses maintain the overall safety and maintenance of their facilities by ensuring they are in compliance with the State Fire Code.
Read more: Fire Inspections