The purpose of this project is to Improve traffic safety and operations at intersections, by improving traffic flow, and minimize congestion on Highway 101. A pedestrian trail will be located on the south side of County Rd 144 between Marie Ave and Rogers Middle School, and on the north side of County Rd 144 between James Rd and Rogers Middle School.
Construction continues as North and Southbound traffic was moved onto the new Highway 101 during the evening of September 25. Traffic is commuting in a single lane for north and southbound as crews continue to work on portions of the roadway. Therefore, the bypass will no longer be in use, and will be removed as crews are beginning Stage 3 of the project. Crews will continue to construct the Diverging Diamond Interchange on County Road 144, and underneath the Highway 101 bridge. All businesses are accessible via the detour for the duration of the project.
Download PDF of Map
- Access to Eastbound County Road 144 is open via Northbound 101
-Access to Northbound 101 is open via Westbound County Road 144
- The detour via Northdale Blvd, James Road, and 147th Ave is still in effect
- Northbound traffic has been moved off the bypass, and onto the new Highway 101
- Bypass is no longer in effect
- Southbound traffic has been moved off the bypass and onto the permanent Highway 101
- County Road 144 is closed between HWY 101 and Northdale Blvd through this fall
Sign up for e-mail updates on Rogers road projects.
Minnesota Department of Transportation has more information available by visiting: www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/projects/hwy101countyroad144You can also contact Bobbie Dahlke for more information at:Public Affairs Metro Districtbobbie.email@example.com