ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
June 10, 2014 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3.01 Legislative Update by Rep. Joyce Peppin
3.02 2013 Audit Presentation by Andrew Berg, CPA, Abdo, Eick & Meyers
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from May 27, 2014 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Acceptance of 2013 Audited Financial Reports as Presented
5.04 Approval of Developer's Agreement with TurbinePros
5.05 Approval of Developer's Agreement with Crow River Mini Storage
5.06 Approval of a Special Event Permit for HOM Furniture for June 13, 2014 through July 7, 2014
5.07 Authorize the preparation of a Feasibility Report for 2014 Pavement Repairs Project
5.08 Approval of Annual Service Contract for Street Crack Seal Installation and Material
5.09 Approval of Professional Service Contract for Installation of SCADA Graphic User Interface Improvements
5.10 Approval of Pay App #1 to RJM Construction for New Police Building Remodel
5.11 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit for Holy Spirit Academy to Conduct a Raffle on November 14, 2014, located at the Wellstead Crown Room, 20500 S. Diamond Lake Road
5.12 Approval of Resolution No. 2014-48, A Resolution Approving Changes to the Joint Powers agreement with Hennepin County for CDBG and HOM funds
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
6.01 (cont.) Public Hearing to Consider a MIF Grant Application for FedEx
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Approval of the Following Requests by Vincent Holdings, LLC:
• Approval of Resolution No. 2014-49, Comprehensive Plan Amendment
• Adopt Ordinance No. 2014-10, An Ordinance Rezoning of Approx. 19+ acres from R-3 and R-4 to Planned Unit Development and Summary Ordinance No. 2014-10
• Approval of Resolution No. 2014-50, A Resolution Granting Preliminary Plat Approval of Vincent Woods of Rogers
• Approval of Resolution No. 2014-51, A Resolution Granting Site Plan Approval For Vincent Woods Of Rogers For 8 Apartment Buildings With 24 Units In Each Building, Rogers Minnesota
8. OTHER BUSINESS