ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
November 26, 2013 7:00 p.m.
WORKSHOP – 6:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from November 12, 2013 Work Session Minutes and November 12, 2013 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit to Conduct Excluded Bingo for Rogers-Hassan Senior Friendship Group, Inc. for Bingo on Jan. 20, 2014 and April 21, 2014 at Rogers Community Room, located at 21201 Memorial Drive5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-78, A Resolution Granting a Variance to Jeff and Jacquie Manick to Allow an Accessory Building in the Front Yard, Located at 25895 Tucker Road5.05 Planning Commission Appointments5.06 Consideration of Planning Commission Bylaw Amendment5.07 Approve a Proposal for Engineering Services to Prepare an AUAR for the Scannell Area Development for the Potential Development of the Henry Property5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-79, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment as stated in the Kinghorn Assessment Agreement, Against Property Identification Numbers 25-120 23 14 0004 and 25-120-23 11 0002 (Kinghorn)5.09 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-80, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment for Industrial Boulevard, Original Levy #16915, Against Property Identification Numbers 16-120-23 24 0006 AND 21-120-23 24 0005 (Scherber)5.10 Cancel Work Session Prior to Second Meeting of December5.11 Authorization to Purchase Snow Plow Cutting Edges5.12 Setting Workshop for Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Authorization to Accept WSB Professional Services Proposal – Referendum Planning Visioning Process7.02 Authorization to Purchase Belos Sidewalk Machine7.03 Items Relating to the Following Requests by 1st National Bank at Diamond Pointe of Rogers:• Adopt Ordinance No. 2013-17, An Ordinance Amending the Zoning Map of the City of Rogers By Rezoning the Subject Property From B-2, Commercial Business to PUD Planned Unit Development and Summary Ordinance No. 2013-17• Approval of Resolution No. 2013-81, A Resolution Granting Approval of Final Development Plans for 1st National Bank at Diamond Pointe of Rogers
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Rogers Park Board Meeting Minutes9.02 Elm Creek Watershed Management Commission Minutes
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSE SESSION FOR DISCUSSION OF POTENTIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION