1. Call to Order. The special meeting of the Council of the City of Rogers was called to order by Mayor Bunting at 4:07 p.m. on Thursday, October 3, 2013 at the Rogers City Hall, 22350 S. Diamond Lake Road, Rogers, MN, 55374.
Council present: Jay Bunting, Don Hall, Rick Ihli, Darren Jakel, and Maureen Stanley.
Staff present: John Seifert, Public Works Supt.; Steve Stahmer, City Administrator, and Bret Weiss, City Engineer.
2. Approve AgendaThe agenda was set as submitted.
3. Adjourn to Closed Session – Discussion of Potential Property Acquisitions Related to the Highway 101/County Road 144 ProjectMayor Bunting adjourned to closed session at 4:09 p.m.
4. Reconvene to Open MeetingMayor Bunting reconvened the meeting at 4:35 p.m.
Hall moved, Ihli seconded a motion to approve the execution of the Easement Agreement for Parcel 17 as discussed in closed session. Motion carried 5-0.
Ihli moved, Jakel seconded a motion to adopt Resolution No. 2013 – 58, A Resolution Authorizing the Submittal of Funds for the Possession of Real Estate Interests Associated with the State Trunk Highway 101 and CSAH 144 Interchange Project, as discussed in closed session. Motion carried 5-0.
5. AdjournHall moved, Ihli seconded a motion to adjourn at 4:37 p.m. Motion carried 5-0.
Respectfully submitted,Steve StahmerCity Administrator