ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
October 8, 2013 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from September 24, 2013 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Rogers Youth Hockey Association Ice Contract
5.04 Authorize Staff to Execute Application with Hennepin County Youth Sports Equipment Grant
5.05 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-59, A Resolution by the City of Rogers as the Local Government Unit Seeking Youth Sports Grant Program Funds
5.06 Consideration of Residential Kennel License for Nicholas and Angela Jedinak at 13815 Widgeon Lane
5.07 Authorization for Professional Service Contract to Develop Plans and Specifications for Veteran's Memorial Park Project
5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-60, A Resolution Amending Resolution No. 2013-43
5.09 Calling Special Meeting for Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 City Council Update on TIS (Kinghorn Traffic Study)
7.02 Private Security Contract Community Room
7.03 Items Relating to Reynolds Food Packaging, LLC:
• Approval of Resolution No. 2013-61, A Resolution Granting Preliminary and Final Plat Approval of Reynolds 2nd Addition, Rogers, Minnesota
• Approval of Resolution No. 2013-62, A Resolution Approving the Site Plan and Setback Variances at 21925/22201 Industrial Blvd., Rogers, Minnesota
• Approval of Developer's Agreement
7.04 COPS Grant Award
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 September Police Report