ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
March 12, 2013 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from February 26, 2013 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Amendments to the Policy Regarding City Employee Participation in the Rogers Fire Department5.04 Adopt Ordinance No. 2013-03, An Ordinance Amending Sec. 113-12. - Sign standard Adjustments of the Sign Ordinance and Summary Ord. No. 2013-03.5.05 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit to Conduct a Raffle for the Ryan Harth Benefit on March 15, 2013 at the Rogers Community Room located at 21201 Memorial Drive5.06 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-12, A Resolution Providing Municipal Approval to the Issuance of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling License to the Rogers Lions Club to Conduct Bingo and Pull-Tab Sales at the Harvest Grill, Located at 21390 John Milless Drive5.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-13, A Resolution Recognizing National Public Works Week for 20135.08 Approval of License Agreement for Cabela's Private Fiber Optic Line5.09 Approval of the Planning Commission Terms and Appointment Policy5.10 Authorization to Purchase LiveScan Device
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Revised Developer's Agreement for Kinghorn/Clam7.02 2012 Year End Closing Activity7.03 Fletcher Hills Villa Concept Plan7.04 Authorization to Purchase Used Loader
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 February Police Report9.02 Transportation Task Force Minutes9.03 Authorization to Purchase Squad Cars