ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
February 12, 2013 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 Eagle Scouts Recognition3.02 Ryan Harth Presentation
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from January 22, 2013 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of a Request by Rapid Marine for a Conditional Use Permit to Allow the Re-installation of an Above Ground 550 Gal. Fuel Tank, located at 21150 Rogers Dr.5.04 Adopt Ordinance No. 2013-03, An Ordinance Amending Sec. 113-12. - Sign standard Adjustments of the Sign Ordinance and Summary Ord. No. 2013-03.5.05 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-09, A Resolution Granting Site Plan Approval to Travel Centers of America for a Service Bay Addition, Located at 13400 Rogers Drive5.06 Donation of Community Room Rental for Ryan Harth Benefit on March 24, 20135.07 Authorization to Execute a Service Contract for Water Meter Maintenance5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-10, A Resolution – Rockin' Rogers Parade Day5.09 Authorization to Hire MMUA for Limited Safety Consulting Services5.10 Approval of the HOM PUD agreement5.11 Adopt Ordinance No. 2013-04, An Ordinance Amending Ordinance No. 2005-12, Relating to Issuing Pawnbrokers, Precious Metal Dealers and Secondhand Dealers Licenses and the Use Thereof and Summary Ord. No. 2013-04.5.12 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit to Conduct a Raffle for the Full Choke, Ducks Unlimited on April 18, 2013 at The Wellstead (The Crown Room) located at 20500 S. Diamond Lake Rd.5.13 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-11, A Resolution Approving Lot Division for Lynch Park Property
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Randy's Environmental Services Recycling Contract7.02 Approval of PW Maintenance II RAC/Parks Job Description and Authorization to Post for Opening
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 January Police Report9.02 Purchases for 2013 Server Replacement- Email Migration9.03 Rogers Wellhead Protection Public Meeting Minutes/Public Comments