ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
December 19, 2012 5:30 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from December 11, 2012 City Council Workshop Minutes5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Authorization to Hire Two Paid On-Call Firefighters
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Kinghorn/Clam Corporation Site Plan Review
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS