ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
October 23, 2012 7:00 p.m.
* * * BUDGET WORKSHOP/CIP – 6:00 P.M. * * *
1. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from October 9, 2012 City Council Meeting Minutes
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-55, A Resolution Supporting the Addition of I-94 West Corridor to the Twenty Year State Highway Investment Plan
5.04 129th Avenue Crosswalk
5.05 Northwest Trails Snowmobile Trail Permit
5.06 Authorization for Purchasing Cutting Edges
5.07 Approve a Contract Modification for WSB & Associates, Inc. and AET for Design and Construction Services Fees for the John Deere Lane Extension Project
5.08 Accept Improvements and Approve Final Payment for the John Deere Lane Extension Project
5.09 Approve a Contract for Right of Way Appraisal Services for the TH 101/CSAH 144 Interchange Project
5.10 Approval of GSSC Alarm System
5.11 Transfer of CSO Truck to Public Works Dept.
5.12 November Planning Commission Meeting Date
5.13 Directing Building Official to Inspect 13766 Bluewing Drive
5.14 Approval of a One Day Temporary On-Sale Liquor License for the Rogers Lions Club, for October 28, 2012 for Their Annual Booya Event.
5.15 Request to Reallocate Forfeiture Funds
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
6.01 Public Hearing to Adopt the Proposed Assessment for Delinquent Sewer, Water, Recycling, and/or Storm Water Service Charges
• Approval of Resolution No. 2012–56, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment for Delinquent Sewer and Water Service Charges (2012).
6.02 Public Hearing on Proposed Assessment for the Re-Assessment of Levy Number 16767; Territorial View Second Addition
• Approval of Resolution No. 2012–57, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment for the Re-Assessment of Levy Number 16767; Territorial View Second Addition
8. OTHER BUSINESS
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION