ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
October 9, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 Presentation by the Police Foundation to the Rogers Police Dept. for the Purchase of AEDs
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from September 25, 2012 City Council Meeting Minutes5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit to Rogers High School Band Boosters to Conduct Bingo on Monday, October 29, 2012, at the Rogers Community Room, located at 21201 Memorial Drive5.04 Server Replacement Project5.05 Adopt Ordinance No. 2012-09, An Ordinance Amendment to the On-Site Sewer Ordinance and Summary Ordinance No. 2012-095.06 Adopt Ordinance No. 2012-11, An Ordinance Defining and Regulating Special Events and Summary Ordinance No. 2012-115.07 Authorization to Approve Job Description and Filling of the Maintenance II Position5.08 Zayo Group, LLC Right-Of-Way Agreement5.09 Snow Tires for Loader5.10 Miscellaneous Trail Repairs5.11 Approval of Municipal Delegation Agreement with MN Dept. of Labor
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Approve a Proposal for Engineering Services Related to the Final Design Process and Coordination for the TH 101 and CSAH 144 Interchange Project7.02 Adopt Ordinance No. 2012-10, An Ordinance Amendment to Section 30.64 and Adding Section 30.65 of the Rogers City Code Relating to Hunting and Shooting and Summary Ordinance No. 2012-10
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Roll-Off Equipment Purchases9.02 Transportation Task Force Meeting Minutes9.03 September, 2012 Police Report