ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
September 25, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 Girls Scouts Presentation• Proclamation by City Council
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from September 11, 2012 Workshop Minutes and September 11, 2012 City Council Meeting Minutes5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-52, A Resolution Granting Approval of a PUD Amendment for HOM Furniture5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-53, A Resolution Providing Municipal Approval to the Issuance of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling License to the Rogers Lions Club to Conduct Raffles at Broadway Pizza, Located at 21431 141st Ave. N.5.05 Water Reservoir Control Project5.06 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-54, A Resolution Regarding the Administration of the Wetland Conservation Act5.07 Approval of Scope of Services for Memorial Gardens at Lion's Park5.08 Limited Site Investigation Scope of Service for 13001 Main Street5.09 SCADA Design Services5.10 14207 Raspberry Drive License Agreement5.11 Request to Post and Seek Applicants for Police Clerical Position5.12 Approval of a Special Event Permit for Broadway Pizza
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Downtown Municipal Parking Lot Paving7.02 Printer Maintenance Agreement Renewal7.03 Solar Panel Presentation
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Park Board Minutes – August 16, 20129.02 Elm Creek Watershed Management Commission Meetings – August 8, 20129.03 August, 2012 Financial Reports
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS PROPERTY ACQUISITION