ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
November 22, 2011 7:00 p.m.
BUDGET WORKSHOP – 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3.01 Rep. Joyce Peppin – Update on Legislature
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from November 8, 2011 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Funding Request for I-94 Chamber Coalition – 2011-58
5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-59, A Resolution Annexing the Remainder of Phase III Properties of the Orderly Annexation Agreement from the Town of Hassan into the City of Rogers, (MBA Docket OA-992)
5.05 Retailer/store agreement with Life Media
5.06 Reliakor Snowplow Contract
5.07 2011 Audit Engagement Letter
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Approval of 2012 Liquor Liability Insurance
7.02 Approve the plans and specifications for the construction of the North Ground Storage Reservoir and Pumping Facility Project
7.03 Adopt Ordinance No. 2011-07, An Ordinance Rezoning Property Within the City of Rogers From B-2, Commercial Business to L-I, Limited Industry (Imperial Wire)
7.04 Sign Standards Adjustment for Rapid Marine, Located at 21150 Rogers Dr.
7.05 Authorize Entering into Contract with Harris Energy Services for Implementing the RAC Recommissioning Capital Improvements
7.06 Budget Workshop Recap
8. OTHER BUSINESS
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT LABOR SERVICES LOCAL 364 CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS – RECONVENE TO OPEN MEETING