ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
November 8, 2011 7:00 p.m.
NORTH COMMUNITY PARK RIBBON CUTTING – 6:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from October 19, 2011 Joint Meeting with Hassan, October 25, 2011 Joint Meeting with Dayton and October 25, 2011 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Authorization to Execute DPS DataMaster Breath Tester Instrument Agreement
5.04 Approval of On-Sale, Sunday On-Sale Liquor License for Stonelounge
5.05 Setting Budget Workshop for 5:30 p.m. – November 22, 2011
5.06 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-54, A Resolution Amending Resolution 2011-14 related to future special assessments for the 129th Avenue (Arthur St to Brookside Lane) improvement project
5.07 Staff Recognition Program – RWAS and Rogers Municipal
5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-55, A Joint Resolution with the City of Dayton
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 2011 G.O. CIP Bonds and Taxable G.O. TIF Refunding Bonds
7.02 Consider Allowing the Advertisement of Bids for the Construction of the North Ground Storage Reservoir and Pumping Facility Project Prior to the Project Approval
7.03 (tabled) Stonelounge Sign Standards Adjustment
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 October Police Report
9.02 Hook Lift for Plow Truck
10. ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION TO CONSIDER SETTLEMENT NEGOTIATIONS REGARDING EXISTING ARBITRATION