ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
October 25, 2011 7:00 p.m.
JOINT MEETING WITH CITY OF DAYTON – 5:30 P.M. AT DAYTON CITY HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS3.01 I-94 West Chamber Update
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from October 11, 2011 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-48, A Resolution Acknowledging Contributions to City of Rogers Park and Recreation Department.5.04 American Tower Utility Easement5.05 Senior Use of Community Room5.06 Approval of SCADA Pilot Project Budget5.07 Approval of the Requests by Glen Ertel: • Rezoning of approximately 109 acres from agricultural to R-2, Single Family Residential and Mixed Use Regional • Preliminary and Final Plat Approval of Henry Homestead5.08 Approval of the 2012 Siren Maintenance Contract5.09 Request for Street Closures for Neighborhood Halloween Parade on Sunday, Oct. 30th – Hollyhock Lane, Lynch Drive and Marie Ave.
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS6.01 Public Hearing to Adopt the Proposed Assessment for Delinquent Sewer, Water, Recycling, And/Or Storm Water Service Charges• Approval of Resolution No. 2011–49, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment for Delinquent Sewer and Water Service Charges (2011).6.02 Public Hearing to Adopt the Proposed Assessment for Lawn Maintenance Service Charges• Approval of Resolution No. 2011–50, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment for Delinquent Lawn Maintenance Service Charges (2011).6.03 Public Hearing to Adopt Proposed Assessment for the South Diamond Lake Road / 133rd Avenue at Brockton Lane (CSAH 13) Improvement Project• Approval of Resolution No. 2011–51, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment for the South Diamond Lake Road / 133rd Avenue at Brockton Lane (CSAH 13) Improvement Project6.04 Public Hearing to Adopt Proposed Assessment for the 129th Avenue (Arthur Street to Brookside Lane) Reconstruction Project• Approval of Resolution No. 2011–52, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment for the 129th Avenue (Arthur Street to Brookside Lane) Reconstruction Project
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Approval of the Sign Standard Adjustment for Stonelounge
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Transportation Task Force Update9.02 Park Board Minutes – August 4, 20119.03 Park Board Workshop Minutes – September 21, 20119.04 Elm Creek Watershed Minutes – September 14, 20119.05 September, 2011 Financial Reports