ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
August 23, 2011 7:00 p.m.
BUDGET WORKSHOP SESSION – 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from August 9, 2011 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Lyndhaven Meadows Mailboxes5.04 Crosswalk at the Intersection of Elm Parkway and Walnut Drive Near Dutch Knolls Park5.05 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit to Conduct a Raffle for the Zimmerman Chapter of Ducks Unlimited on Sept. 17, 2011 and Sept. 18, 2011 at Cabela’s, located at 20200 Rogers Drive5.06 Approval to Waive Community Room Fees for a Rogers Lion’s Sponsored Fundraiser for the Tony Bolduc Family on October 29, 2011
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS6.01 Public Hearing for the Extension of Trail and Lighting Improvements Along Rogers Drive from South Diamond Lake Road to 141st Avenue North (CSAH 144) and East on 141st Avenue North to the Rogers Middle School
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Amendment to Master Fee Schedule7.02 Refunding Process for 1998 Certificates of Participation (Fire Station/Community Room) and 2005A Public Project Revenue Bonds (Public Works Building/City Hall) (Resolution No. 2011-38)
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Transportation Task Force Meeting Update 9.02 Elm Creek Watershed Minutes from July 13, 20119.03 Notice of Intent to LGUs of Wellhead Protection Program and Work Plan9.04 July, 2011 Financial Reports