ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
November 9, 2010 7:00 p.m.
BUDGET WORKSHOP 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from October 26, 2010 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 CSAH 81 Reconstruction Project Update and Change Order
5.04 Consider Authorizing an application for SAM funding for CSAH 144/TH101 intersection improvements
5.05 Consider Calling for a Public Information Meeting to Provide Update on Recent Transportation Improvements for 6:00 p.m. November 30, 2010 at Community Room
5.06 Set Budget Workshop for 11/23/10 at 5:00 p.m.
5.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-48,A Resolution Canvassing the November 2, 2010 Municipal Election Returns and Declaring Results
5.08 Recommissioning Study Rogers Activity Center
5.09 Mailbox Installation - Territorial View 2nd Addition and King Estates
5.10 Northridge Townhome Association Utility Easement – Fiber Optic
5.11 129th Trail Lighting
5.12 Adopt Ordinance No. 2010-06, An Ordinance Amending Ordinance No. 2002 – 02, An Ordinance Establishing Salary For Mayor And Council Members
5.13 Schedule City Administrator Performance Review for November 23, 2010
5.14 Cancel the December 28, 2010 City Council Meeting
5.15 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-50, A resolution approving a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit for Rogers Lions Club for Bingo and Raffle for Their Booya Event on November 20, 2010
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-49, A Resolution Granting Final Plat Approval of Rogers Plaza Second Addition
7.02.01 Muller Theater Assessments
7.02.02 NW Restaurant Group (Maynard’s)
7.03 Consideration of Reviewing the Rogers Drive Speed Study Results
7.04 Update and Direction from Budget Workshop
8. OTHER BUSINESS
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS – LEASE OF CITY PROPERTY – RECONVENE TO OPEN MEETING