ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
October 26, 2010 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from October 12, 2010 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Authorization to Enter into a Law Enforcement Services Agreement with Elk River Area School District No. 728 5.04 Approval of Conditional Use Permit Application Associated with the Replacement of an Existing Billboard with a digital Billboard by CBS Outdoor - Dahlheimer property 5.05 Approval of On-Sale Liquor License for the Rogers Lions Club a Bouja event on November 20, 2010, located at 21201 Memorial Drive 5.06 Approval of 3.2 Off-Sale Liquor License for Super America (Ownership change) 5.07 2011 Siren Maintenance Contract with Embedded Systems, Inc. 5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-43, A Resolution Vacating Certain Drainage and Utility Easements Within the Plat of Rogers CVS Addition and the Plat of Rogers Plaza 5.09 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-44, A Resolution Determining Necessity of Joint Purchase of Ditch Mower
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS 6.01 Public Hearing to Adopt the Proposed Assessment for Delinquent Sewer, Water, Recycling, And/Or Storm Water Service Charges 6.01.01 Approval of Resolution No. 2010–45, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment for Delinquent Sewer and Water Service Charges (2010). 6.02 Public Hearing on Improvements to CSAH 13 and South Diamond Lake Road Intersection, Order the Project and Consider Awarding a Contract for the South Diamond Lake Road Intersection Improvements (Resolution 2010-46)
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-47, A Resolution by the City of Rogers as the Local Government Unit Seeking Youth Sports Grant Program Funds 7.02 Discussion on amending Ordinance 2002-02, An Ordinance Establishing Salary for Mayor and Council Members
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Approval of Park Board Minutes 9.02 Resignation of Park Board Chair – Jeff Nelson 9.03 Salt Spreader and Brine Applicator 9.04 129th Avenue & Arthur Street Ponding Issues Update 9.05 State Supreme Court Case: Variance Update 9.06 Letter from John Moe Regarding Main Street Sewer Hook-up 9.07 September, 2010 Financial Reports
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS – LEASE OF CITY PROPERTY – RECONVENE TO OPEN MEETING