ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
July 27, 2010 7:00 p.m.
BUDGET WORKSHOP – 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from July 13, 2010 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Approval of Consent of Assignment of Contract A052282 Between the City of Rogers, ISD #281 and Hennepin County 5.04 2010 NPDES Industrial Stormwater Permit for City of Rogers Waste Water Treatment Plant and Public Works Facility 5.05 Gambling permit for Hassan PTO to conduct a raffle on October 1, 2010 5.06 Ratification of Teamsters Local No. 320 Contract; January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010 5.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2010 – 27, A Resolution Proclaiming Community Wellness Day 5.08 Approval of Developer's Agreement for Fox Creek West 9th Addition 5.09 Authorization to Advertise for Bids for Fiber Optics Cable Installation 5.10 Approval of Resolution No. 2010 - 28, A Resolution Accepting the Grant and Approving the Grant Contract from the Minnesota Institute of Public Health to Conduct Alcohol and Underage Drinking Compliance Checks between August 1, 2010 and May 31, 2011.
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Approval to Add Overhead Streetlights to County Road 81 Re-Alignment Project 7.02 Accept Feasibility Report, Set Public Hearing Date and Authorize Preparation of Plans and Specifications for the Extension of John Deere Lane from Main Street to CSAH 81 7.03 CSAH 13 (Brockton Lane) and South Diamond Lake Road, Consider Ordering Preliminary Engineering Feasibility Report for Intersection Improvements 7.04 Approval of Ordinance No. 2010 - 04, An Ordinance Amending Section 125-138, And Adding Section’s 125-190, 125-191, And 125-201 Related To The Establishment Of Large Lot Single-Family And Mixed-Use Zoning Districts 7.05 Scheduling a Joint Meeting of the Full Rogers City Council and Full Hassan Town Board to Talk About the Issues of the Annexation 7.06 Reschedule or Cancel August 13, 2010 City Council Meeting 7.07 Action Items from Budget Workshop
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Update on Transportation Task Force 9.02 Approval of Park Board Minutes 9.03 Downtown Transportation Study Update 9.04 June, 2010 Financial Reports